Welcome to The Amelia. A beautifully restored retreat with the heart of a country house, this former Queen Anne-style private residence engages the senses with a modern aesthetic and soothes the soul with unobtrusive service and an ethos of quiet luxury.
Greet the day in your graciously appointed room and enjoy the feeling of blissful disconnection as you take your coffee on the porch, in the English garden or the enveloping comfort of our library. Whether you wish to escape, unwind or recharge, The Amelia awaits you as both a sanctuary from the city, and the perfect jumping-off point to explore the Hudson Valley.
• Seasonal swimming pool
• Matouk bed linens
• Frette bath towels
• All natural Lockwood New York bath amenities
• Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
• Free Wi-Fi & Smart TV
• Curated library
• Nespresso coffee and tea available 24/7
• Ice Machine
• Complimentary house made granola and baked goods
• Elegant common and working spaces
• Outdoor decks and porches
Coming soon: Outdoor fire pit • Garden