The Grove is a cozy, yet modern retreat in Saugerties—located within 15 mins from the HITS Show Grounds & nearby to the funky towns of Kingston and Woodstock. Features include: wood-burning stove, modern appliances—including Smeg fridge—an expansive open loft space and 2 more luxurious bedrooms. Front deck with outdoor dining space, grill and private fire pit for your enjoyment. Located 12 mins to town of Saugerties, 7 mins to Woodstock & 20 mins-> Kingston.
The property features an open concept layout that is perfect for entertaining.
The kitchen sits in the heart of the open living area and is stocked with all of the cookware and basic pantry items you might need. There is a large sink, gas stove and a bright red Smeg refrigerator.
The main living space includes expansive ceilings which are open to the upstairs loft space. There is a sectional couch with chaise lounge and a wood-burning stove as well as Smart TV with Apple TV capability.
Outdoor living space includes a front deck with outdoor dining table and gas grill, in addition to a firepit for your enjoyment.
VISITING FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION? With all of the space available, feel free to ask about booking a private wine tasting, private yoga session or massage therapist. We can help you book a special treat to make your stay unique!
Toiletries from Public Goods available in both bathrooms for your convenience.
– Master Bedroom: Queen bed + en-suite powder room
– Guest Room 1: Queen bed
– Guest Room 2: Loft space is semi-private, includes Full bed + day bed
This property is dog-friendly. One dog is allowed per reservation unless otherwise approved by the management company, with a non-refundable $50 fee. If you would like to bring your dog, we ask that you please let us know upon booking so that we can add the pet fee to your reservation. And, we ask that you abide by the following rules:
– We ask that you pick up after your pet’s business outside.
– Please be sure to check them for ticks after spending anytime outdoors (and be sure to check yourself as well).
– Please wipe their paws when entering the house.
– If you allow your dog on furniture, please bring a throw blanket from home that they can lay on. We ask that dogs are not allowed on beds.
– If your dog is not fully trained, please bring their crate for if they need to be left unattended.
– Owners assume responsibility for their pet when they are outside on the property. Please note that the home is located in the country which is also home to wildlife.
The Grove is located minutes from the town of Saugerties. The quaint town is full of delicious restaurants, convivial pubs and shops full of treasures for you to explore.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
There are shopping, daytime activities, and nightlife in many nearby towns and small cities:
– Woodstock: 15 minutes away
– Hudson: 20 minutes away
– Kingston: 25 minutes away
– Hunter Mountain: 30 minutes away
– Windham: 40 minutes away
LOCATED NEAR BARNFOX:
Make yourselves at home! You will have access to the entire house. We want you to take this opportunity to live like a local and explore the amazing gem that is the Hudson Valley.
Our property management company, Home Sweet Hudson is available 24/7 to provide you with guest support, troubleshoot any issues that could arise and help plan your stay.
Home Sweet Hudson can also provide you with additional activities and services that will make it easy to plan your stay. These services are a la carte and paid directly to the vendor, minus the hassle of finding reputable options! (SOME SERVICES UNAVAILABLE DURING COVID-19, but please feel free to inquire for future stays!)
Some options include:
– Private yoga class
– Personal chef, meal prep or grocery shopping (can be catered to any dietary needs and pre-stocked for your arrival)
– Hiking tours/Rock climbing
– Winery tours/tastings or in-home tastings
– Private massage session
– Restaurant reservations
– Bike rentals
If you are interested in any of these services, please message us to coordinate for your stay, and if there is an activity you’re interested in that’s not on the list, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate. For special occasions and groups, we are happy to create a customized itinerary of your trip with all details included.