White Tail Farmhouse is located in the cozy hamlet of Stone Ridge, surrounded by nature on 7 acres to explore, the home has preserved the historical character of its 1800’s roots, with modern updates and décor by interior designer (and Kingston local) Michael Van Nort. This pet-friendly four bedroom, 3 bath home features an open kitchen with a wood stove and adjacent land to explore.
The property boasts ample space for entertaining with friends and family as well as small retreats:
The large kitchen features a center island with breakfast bar, as well as a wood burning stove and rustic farm table with space for eight. French doors open out on to the back deck with views on to the property. The kitchen includes stainless steel appliances such as a gas stove and double oven as well as a dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven and more.
>>>>BONUS: If you would prefer to let someone else do the work, we’re happy to help you book a private chef to elevate your stay!
INDOOR LIVING SPACE
***High-speed internet for remote working and video conferencing is provided.
A cozy TV room includes a Smart TV with Roku (to use with your personal streaming credentials) and a sitting room with space to entertain as well as a table that can be used for for remote work are all centrally located in the house.
– 1st Floor Bedroom: Queen bed + en suite bathroom (with shower)
– 2nd Floor Owner’s Suite: King bed + en suit bathroom (with shower & claw foot tub)
– 2nd Floor Guest Room 1: Single bed
– 2nd Floor Guest Room 2: Queen bed
Toiletries from Public Goods available in all bathrooms and a washer and dryer are available on main level for your convenience.
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
The wrap around deck is perfect for enjoying the natural surroundings. There is a propane Weber Grill available as well as a stone fire pit for your enjoyment.
VISITING FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION? With all of the space available, feel free to ask about booking an indoor or outdoor private wine tasting, private yoga session or massage therapist. We can help you book a special treat to make your stay unique!
This property is dog-friendly. One dog is allowed per reservation unless otherwise approved by the management company, with a non-refundable $50 fee. If you would like to bring your dog, we ask that you please let us know upon booking so that we can add the pet fee to your reservation. And, we ask that you abide by the following rules:
– We ask that you pick up after your pet’s business outside.
– Please be sure to check them for ticks after spending anytime outdoors (and be sure to check yourself as well).
– Please wipe their paws when entering the house.
– If you allow your dog on furniture, please bring a throw blanket from home that they can lay on. We ask that dogs are not allowed on beds.
– If your dog is not fully trained, please bring their crate for if they need to be left unattended.
– Owners assume responsibility for their pet when they are outside on the property. Please note that the home is located in the country which is also home to wildlife.
White Tail Farmhouse is located on 7 acres in Stone Ridge NY. The property is relatively secluded with grounds to explore. You will be nearby to the Townes of Kerhonkson, High Falls, Kingston and New Paltz.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
It is a quick drive to the Mohonk Preserve and Minnewaska State Park as well as numerous hiking trails and carriage roads open to the public on the Shawangunk Ridge.
The world famous Trapps rock climbing area is also in the neighborhood!
During your stay, you will be nearby to:
– High Falls: 14 minutes away
– Kingston: 29 minutes away
– Mohonk Mountain House: 29 minutes away
– New Paltz: 35 minutes
– Kingston: 33 minutes
INCLUDES: BARNFOX REMOTE
Our property management company, Home Sweet Hudson is available 24/7 to provide you with guest support, troubleshoot any issues that could arise and help plan your stay.
Home Sweet Hudson can also provide you with additional activities and services that will make it easy to plan your stay. These services are a la carte and paid directly to the vendor, minus the hassle of finding reputable options! (SOME SERVICES UNAVAILABLE DURING COVID-19, but please feel free to inquire for future stays!)
Some options include:
– Private yoga class
– Personal chef, meal prep or grocery shopping (can be catered to any dietary needs and pre-stocked for your arrival)
– Hiking tours/Rock climbing
– Winery tours/tastings or in-home tastings
– Private massage session
– Restaurant reservations
– Bike rentals
If you are interested in any of these services, please message us to coordinate for your stay, and if there is an activity you’re interested in that’s not on the list, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate. For special occasions and groups, we are happy to create a customized itinerary of your trip with all details included.